Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Climbing Up

Here is my latest layout. This page was inspired by the background paper. I love the colors in this paper! It is from the "Ninth Street" 12x12 paper pad by The Paper Studio. I picked it up when Hobby Lobby had there scrapbook paper on sale for 50% off. 

I have to admit sometimes I look through my photos just to try to find images that will work with the paper I want to use. I found these images that I had marked of Landon climbing the ladder to the slide in our back yard. I printed the photos and just started layering different papers and accents to see what looked good.


I used some scraps from my stash. I had this yellow chipboard frame that worked really well too.


I included a flower shaped button (who says you can't include a few flowers when scrapbooking for your boys?).


I used my Heidi Swapp, Teal Color Shine on the chipboard letters. It has a glimmer to it that I really like.


And ofcourse, I included a few buttons. I liked these dark gray buttons with the dark houndstooth patterned paper.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment